About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

New stuff.

So, I FINALLY finished the Nocchi chalk drawing. Yay!


I'm pretty darn happy with it. ^-^

I've had no art classes this semester and I gotta say, it's been pretty grueling. I miss having art as part of my mandatory work load. Still, I've been able to accomplish a bit of work here and there. 
Below are a few sketches I did between solving math problems and making anatomy flash cards. 




I lied. This one I actually started working on during church service. I'm planing to color it with my colored inks.
I haven't been able to play with those as much as I want to.



This one I'm going to convert into a pastel poster for my little sister who is in LOVE with the Ratchet and Clank games.









I'm thinking about making a Rin Kagamine costume... But that's a project for the FAR future.

No comments:

Post a Comment