About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Deadline... failure.

Well, I wasn't able to make my deadline. Though I have a somewhat valid excuse. My friend is visiting us from Japan and I've been working on getting our house together as well as planning and taking her places. So... my priorities somewhat shifted for the week.
However, I DID finish the base drawing. So, here is what I have.
I will start to color it next week after she leaves back for Japan.
I hope to get a lot of good work done after that.
I've learned one thing though: Take your circumstances into consideration when setting goals!
That being said. don't expect any finished work by the end of the week. Ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment