About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Part of the pack.

I'm house sitting right now for a co-worker and taking care of their 3 dogs. I came over a few days before the owners left to meet the dogs and learn the specifics for caring for them.
Come the time I'm supposed to move in, their owners are already gone and I just come on into the house after I got of work. About 2 minutes of the dogs barking to let me know who's really in charge, I'm a part of the pack and they're following me around greeting me happily when I get back, sleeping at my feet and butting into my lap to get pet.
How cool would it be if we, as people, only waited two minutes before allowing people into our lives? Then their wouldn't be all those awkward situations in waiting rooms and new classrooms and in store lines... if people gave others acknowledgement and acceptance, just because they were there.
That would be cool.
Just a thought.

1 comment: