About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Like Stale Bread in French Onion Soup

I've been tossing around the idea for a large scale chalk drawing in my head over the past week as well as really trying to figure out how I need to balance my life. As per usual, once I start to get accustomed to the way things are, big change happens. I'll be changing work places (campus not job) as well as moving to a new apartment soon. I'm not dreading either, but I  know it'll wrench my mind away from art as I'll be spending energy re-adjusting.
So as of now I will keep my projects in the front of my mind, and work towards getting ahead in my planning so that when these big changes happen, I won't be derailed. 

I've been going to the museum over the past couple of weeks as well as watching anime with my room mate. When I see art I feel inspiration well up inside of me, and it really puts me in the mood to work. So, I know what to do if I feel blocked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment