About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

keeping the milk carton rolling.

So, tonight I found myself making mini-vans out of milk cartons for my Saturday school English lesson. As I was testing it out I was down on all floors, pushing, blowing with everything to keep that smelly little box rolling. And then it connected to my life... ah, how interesting it is when that happens.
You think... my life is like a makeshift race-car crafted from garbage. Haha.
I've got all the right parts... an education, a platform, vision, etc., but they aren't in the position or quality level that will bring me to the place I want to be in. But the answer to getting in that spot is right there... just keep it rolling, learn what needs to change, adjust and keep it rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment