About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Webcomic host blogーーーacitvate!

I've created a sister blog to my website with which I will be posting a couple of webcomics:
Japan VS America, the one I previously mentioned, and my baby... Moonlight Havok!
So far, I've got the first episode (?) of Japan VS America.
I've got a lot of ideas for it's continuation, so please look forward to it.
It's been a while since I've worked on MLH though, so it might be a little while before I can get the ball rolling on it.
Please look forward to it, however. It's the comic I want more than anything to succeed, so I was waiting till I was at a more professional standing, but I finally decided to just go for it after reading a note in Mangakuukan by one of the professional comic artists. 
He said, "The comic I most wanted to make is, The me who cannot go to school Please read it."
And I was like, Dang it! I want people to read the comic I most want to make!
Here I go!

Until I can figure out better methods for displaying these comics, here it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment