About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...........10!

Though it may seem like I'm an incredibly mysterious and intelligent person, the truth is, this blog is a project for my 3D design course in college and I'm actually a huge dork. But I'm taking it seriously! This blog is a challenge for me to "...explore how artistic manifestations of the self relate to social constructs, and... explore how [I] choose to present, define and explore [my] own sense of identity." So, essentially I'm finding myself, right? Hence the title, "Hide and Go Seek". I do love a challenge and I also love to create, write, talk and show people my artwork (Artists's blog, yay!). So I'm very excited! However I hope my teacher doesn't regret giving me this assignment. Because, outside of class... here... in my room... on my own.... I tend to ramble. I'm very sorry in advance, Danielle! But, I hope you can bear with me, and you too.... whoever you are.
Ready or not, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment