About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Burning the midnight oil... again... I need a vacation.

Tonight I celebrate with you, because like one month after the due date, I've FINALLY finished my ceramic body armor!

The painting took WAY longer than anticipated. I was really surprised because I feel like I did such a terrible job with the painting and I thought that I did really well with acrylic in my 2D design class. Maybe it's because I'm burned out... Though this semester has been fun... I do have to say that I'm ready for it to be over.
I think that mentally this semester has been a stretch for me. I've had to do lots of papers and introspection in order to complete my projects so I'm just mentally drained.
I think it was a good thing for me though. I'm the type of person who gets caught up in accomplishing a goal, or finishing a job that I take very little time to stop and recollect myself. This course and the project requirements gave me the opportunity to accomplish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment