About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

A twist on the old adage "sink or swim"

Today was my last final of my last class before graduating! I told my classmate, Steve, that I'm hitting the springboard to see if I'll fly. I just said it off the cuff as a comment, but reflecting on it I now feel that it was kind of profound. I've been in school 'till now so that I can get credentials to go and work in Japan. Now that I'm done I truly feel like I'm airborne. After I get my degree and transcripts mailed out, it's just a matter of time to see if I'll make it and begin to fly, or hit the ground and have to start running again. I'm prepared for either outcome, but it's still sort of nerve racking. I'm determined to just stay busy and re-focus my efforts onto the Japanese language proficiency test and jump starting my personal projects!
Now that I'm an "organized" person I need to create deadlines for my personal projects and finally get them off the back burner.
Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment