About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Anticipation built up into her throbbing left foot

Drum roll!! The long awaited manga posters are finally finished!! YAY! This is the last big project I have for my art degree. So now I move on to starting/finishing my personal projects! Time to set new goals and start applying everything I’ve learned in school. It’s the glimmering title page of a new chapter in this Artist’s career! I’ve decided to title it, “Anticipation built up into a throbbing left foot” because for some odd reason, all my stress builds up in my left foot. As I finished putting the last touches on these pictures I started to feel it throbbing. I think my body knows something big is coming. I don’t know what it is yet, but please look forward to it.









No comments:

Post a Comment