About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Neat freak!

So, not much to blog about today, since I pretty much spent the whole weekend shopping and cleaning. Now that I'm living on my own I'm finding out that I'm really a neat freak and I didn't know it. I notice all the little spots where hair and dust build up, the gunk on kitchen surfaces, etc. etc. So this weekend I was a little scrubbing bubble, spamming my friend the whole time about how much hair can build up in a drain. I started working on a pencil drawing to show the people at church what my drawings are like. It was lucky because I met a girl who also went to college for art! So I got to show it to her! I'll post the finished product next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment