About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Writer's block? NOOOOOO!!!

So, after not working on my comics in over 3 yearsm when I finally sit down to get back to work I realized that I don't like what I had in the first place. So, I begin to re-work and I can't think of anything. I think that I have to get back into the habit of thinking about it during any and l of my zone out moments... cycling, riding the train, cleaning, etc. Also, I have to consider the changes I want to make from the original direction too the direction I'm going as a different person. I hope that makes sense. I've got a headache and am not even looking at the screen much.  I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I've changed as a person, and so I think the story needs to reflect that. I think it's just a matter of sitting behind a sketch pad and talking to myself for a few hours/days. Hopefully I'll have a good report next week as well as some finished art to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment