About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

New art.

As promised, here is one of the pieces I completed during break. I wanted to draw a human with dragon characteristics. So I did this. The medium is chalk pastels on black paper.

This one I finished post break. It was originally just a pencil drawing, but I decided to try throwing some pastel on it as well. I don't have it anymore, but I can share the photo at least.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be down for that. We could catch up on art and what's goin on there. I'd like to go over some tips and the like when our schedules match up.

    BTW, left you something on your FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't find anything from you on Facebook... It may be due to my sheer illiteracy in the thing.

      Delete