About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Printmaking and Pro-activity.

After my first class in printmaking, I'm excited to say that I've officially started my first matrix!... I think that's what it's called anyway. I'm using the character image from a few posts down that I uploaded; the one from my comic book. I'm so excited to see how it turns out, but carving the linoleum is a lot more tiring than I thought. So, here I am posting. Haha.
Nothing like having something you HAVE to do to put you in the mode for something totally opposite the project. Ya'll are my way of refocusing and directing my energy towards being pro-active (hence the title). Thank you for your help!

I hope everyone has had a nice memorial day. God knows we all could use a little break around this time. I especially pray that is was a good day for the families of those who've lost loved ones in service.

Yeah!

(Here's the updated pic that I will be carving for the class.)


No comments:

Post a Comment