About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

6 Minute Blog... GO!

My goal is to ingrain the habit of blogging consistently in myself. So, Saturday is my day for it and it's coming to the end of the day... but I have a book report to do. 
So then, my challenge becomes staying on schedule, accomplishing my goals and being an inspiring writer... with 4 minutes to go. At least I can type fast.
I guess I should explain why I haven't been posting updates on my posters. Danielle said that they should all fit together, so it might be a good idea to work on them all at once, so if one of them isn't completely finished by the deadline, all of them won't be and technically that's still consistent. So, the work is still coming, but I don't have anything finished just yet. If anyone is looking forward to seeing an update, comment and I'll make sure to post some photos next week.
Well I'm at two minutes, so I'll wrap it up here.
There's so much going on, exciting, exciting stuff. God is good and life is moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment