About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

@ First Glance

So yesterday, was the reception for my class's collaborative gallery show, "@ First Glance"! I participated in TWO interviews and talked and talked and talked! It was an incredible evening full of energy and excitement! 27 people I know, including family showed up to support us! And best of all.... drumroll... my piece in the show was purchased!! YAY!
This is very exciting for me and I'm so appreciative to everyone who helped make it happen, especially Danielle Rae Miller. It's awesome to have a teacher like her, who cares so much about the success and well being of her students!


My piece is the far right.

No comments:

Post a Comment