About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

私てさ、負けず嫌いで、やりすぎた

The title is a little haiku I wrote to explain what happened today. While it's not visual art, I think poetry is artsy enough to be on my artist's blog.... though I don't consider myself a poet either

Translated the haiku goes like this:
Watashi te sa - you see the the thing about me is...
makezugirai de - I hate to lose / I'm hyper competitive and so....
yarisugita -  I over did it.

Just so you all know, the haiku works best in Japanese, and so if you've got a thing for poetry, I suggest looking into some authentic Japanese haiku. I think it'll bring more appreciation for the art form.

That aside, here is the result of my over doing it in soccer with my friends from church.



No comments:

Post a Comment