About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Confidence

Now first, I don't really consider myself a photographer and second I know that the world doesn't need any more photograper's "Self portraits". So, that being said, let me just tell you why I like this picture as to share, rather than validate.

I took this on my way to church Sunday while waiting at the train station. I wore my new skinny jeans, blouse and high heels that my mom said I'd never wear. I felt nervous and a little uncomfortable. So, when I was looking at myself through the reflection of an advertisement frame, where you'll usually see pictures of pretty girls, I thought, "Yeah, I'm a pretty girl." and took the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment