About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

The moon is the same.

So, I haven't done any art yet... haha, but like I said, I'm going to get back in the habit of posting every week. So, in order to keep it up I'm sharing this picture.
Still working on settling into my work schedule as well as preparing for the events and upcoming school year. Not to mention getting everything that I need to live like  resident instead of a tourist.
I'm getting an official "Han"  It's the stamp that every household uses for letters and official documents, the same as an official signature. I think I'll use to sign my pictures in the future. It may be cool. I'll have to draw something up quick when I get it to see how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment