About Me

My photo
If I'm taking I also need to be making. If I'm receiving I need to be giving. If I'm using I need to be producing. This is my creed.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Scanner induced change

Obviously this isn't finished. I just started tonight. I made the initial drawing in the beginning of January but I wasn't able to get it into the computer because my scanner was broken. Lame! I know. Technology that was made to save time ended up costing me a whole month of progress. Finally I just threw in the towel and redrew the image directly with my tablet. Normally I don't do my manga style work directly digital. I like the feel of the paper and pencil. 

Is it coming along good? Hard to tell at this stage, I know. But, you can kinda see where it's going, right?

Anyway, my thought on change is this: Change can occur in three different forms. 1) Desire, 2) Necessity and 3) Pressure. 

1) I draw with paper and pencil because I like it: Desire.

2) I switched to completely digital because my scanner wasn't working.

3) I made the decision to work completely digital because there is a time limit on the project.


Just a thought. I hope that this turns out good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment